My bump and me




Almost as soon as I found out I was pregnant I looked eagerly at my belly hoping and wishing for a bump. I rushed out and bought maternity clothes but I needn't have bothered. I was so poorly at the beginning of my pregnancy I lost half a stone and never gained that back until just before I had Layla. I didn't have cravings but boy did I have food adversions I hated the sight, look, smell and thought of curry so much that once when my OH said the word curry I threw up. 


The months came and went and I was dying to 'show' but I don't think I really 'popped' until I was about 6 months pregnant. It came out of nowhere! I loved my bump so much and miss it now. I was very lucky that I just had a bump and didn't put on weight elsewhere do all my pants still fit I just had to buy a few maternity tops and dresses towards the end. 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Guest blogs/features

The butterfly mother guest post- Why breast isn't always best

DISCLAIMER