September goals

Wow we are in September already and here are my new set of goals but before I begin with them I have my August ones to look back on:
  1. Post on my instagram everyday - I am already quite consistent but would like to keep this up in the hope if reaching my next goal. I think I only missed this once so I am pleased about being able to keep consistent and hope to continue this next month.  
  2. Having 600 followers on instagram - I'm nearly there please follow me if you don't already (https://www.instagram.com/livingwithlaylarose/) Still not quite there but I am linking in some new goals for this month which will hopefully help with this. 
  3. Post a blog once a week - With the fear of not being able to write each week when I am back at work I am using my summer to build up my blog content as to ensure that I can keep my blog going while teaching full time and being a mummy. I have written a lot of blog posts to ensure I have got enough content to last me until October half term. I did so much that I even posted twice a week over the summer holidays! I kept consistent on the days (Monday and Thursday) but I think I will be heading back to posting once a week once back at work. 
  4. Commenting on other blogs - As blog comments are every bloggers dream I am planning to spread the commenting love. I don't know why I didn't do this before but anyone who comments on my blog, I will ensure I take the time to visit their blog and comment also as well as commenting on blogs I read on my twitter feed. 
  5. Do more linkys- linked to my above goal I am going to link up with lots of linkys to not only find new blogs to read but also to hopefully gain some comments of my own. Although I am doing more linkys I still don't seem to be getting the coverage and readership I am hoping for but I will persevere. 
And now to my September goals:

  1. After reading @amumtrackmind's blog post on growing your instagram account ( find it here) I have downloaded an app for my phone that informs you on followers as well as trying to hone my own instagram style. This month I will be focusing on building my followers by following like accounts and I'm hoping to hit my 600 followers this month. 
  2. I am hoping to direct more traffic to my blog by promoting, visiting other blogs and doing more linkys. Some of my posts have as many as 200 reads whereas others have as little as 20 so I would like to get some consistency with readership.
  3. My third and final goal this month is to try and maintain my blog whilst working full time. 
Do you set monthly goals? Do you find that these help focus you?



Diary of an imperfect mum




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Guest blogs/features

The butterfly mother guest post- Why breast isn't always best

DISCLAIMER